In today's world, your Internet presence accounts for a lot! Everyone is competing for the #1 spot on Google, Yahoo, Bing! And, while a great SEO Campaign is incredibly important to growing your business, what happens when you get the number one spot? Driving traffic to an outdated, hard to navigate, Flash ridden website will not keep potential camp goers on your page for long.
1. Do we have a clean, easy to navigate design?
2. Is our content up to date?
3. Do we have a call to action?
4. Do all our links work?
5. Do we have any text on our home page?
6. Are our forms downloadable, or better yet, can they be filled out online?
7. Is there any extra reason for people to stay on our site? Blogs, Contests, Puzzles…etc.
8. If you have a Smartphone, load your page on it. Do you have to constantly zoom in? Does the content load?
If you've answered no to any of these questions, it may be time for an upgrade!! Don't lose out on potential new campers because your website is hard to navigate! Have your website wow your potential new campers! Give them something to get excited about.